Does your IT workload require high availability power protection? HPE Online Double Conversion Rackmount Uninterruptible Power System enables high system availability by eliminating transfer time to battery power for all connected IT equipment. HPE Enhanced Battery Management technology improves battery service life by up to 50% while monitoring battery health and providing advanced notice when replacement is required. Scale system runtime from minutes to hours by adding up to four Extended Runtime Modules. HPE Online Double Conversion UPS includes a 1GbE Network Management Module that provides access to the UPS and its embedded web-based user interface, allowing you to monitor and manage individual UPS systems. With Eaton® Intelligent Power Manager software, users can centralize remote monitoring and management of multiple HPE UPS systems and seamlessly integrate them into virtualization platforms, such as HPE SimpliVity, to manage virtual machines and extend battery runtime.
- Brings Online Double-Conversion technology to the Hewlett Packard Enterprise single-phase UPS portfolio.
- Supports the HPE 1GbE Network Management Module as a standard feature.
- Provides virtualization-ready support for HPE SimpliVity when using the Eaton Intelligent Power Manager software (free download).
- Adds a UPS model for North America and Japan (NA/JPN) specifically targeting backup power for larger network switches.
- Adds an R6000 international (INTL) model that provides 20% more power than current R5000 INTL model.
- Supports greater flexibility by adding hardwired power input for 30A/32A models (R8000).
Improve the Availability of Your IT Systems
The HPE Online Double Conversion Rackmount Uninterruptible Power System utilizes a power topology that offers one of the highest levels of power protection by helping eliminate transfer time to battery power for all connected server, storage, and networking equipment.
HPE Enhanced Battery Management technology increases battery service life by up to 50% through an advanced, three-stage charging technique that closely monitors battery health and provides advanced notice when batteries need replacement.
Scale UPS runtime from minutes to hours by adding up to four Extended Runtime Modules to your UPS.
Monitor and Manage your HPE UPS from Across the Network
The HPE Online Double Conversion Rackmount Uninterruptible Power System includes the new 1GbE Network Management Module that supports easy integration into most IT networks and access to the embedded web-based user interface for managing individual UPS systems.
Eaton Intelligent Power Manager (IPM) software, available via free download, enables remote monitoring and management of multiple Hewlett Packard Enterprise UPS systems across the network from a single interface.
Eaton IPM also supports seamless integration of Hewlett Packard Enterprise UPS systems into industry-leading virtualization platforms, such as HPE SimpliVity, allowing you to manage critical and non-critical virtual machines to extend battery runtime.